Indirect Hot Water Heaters
The Residential PowerStor Series Single Wall Indirect Water Heater was engineered to provide the lowest pressure drop, the highest hot water output and the highest amount of effective actual heat transfer area of any indirect fired water heater in the industry.
- Heat Exchanger - Single-Wall 1 1/2" O.D. glass coated (Vitraglas®) carbon steel coil. The coil has a heat transfer area of 14.2 sq. ft. and a stored water volume of 2.7 Gal. Maximum supply temperature from the boiler must not exceed 250° F.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive ceramic porcelain-like coating. The Bradford White high silica Vitraglas® lining provides a tough interior surface for our hot water tanks.
- Immersed Adjustable Honeywell Aquastat - Fast acting immersion aquastat for automatic temperature control (adjustable from 80°F to 160°F).
- Supply and Return Connections - 1" NPT female connections are located on the front for both the boiler collector supply and return.
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the side and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Potable Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation.
- Three Protective Aluminum Anode Rods - Provide added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Steel Tank - Heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled and welded to assure a continuous seam for glass lining.
- T&P Relief Valve - Included.
- Brass Drain Valve.
- I=B=R Certified - These water heaters are rated by the Institute of Boiler and Radiation Manufacturers (I=B=R) to provide accurate performance data within the standards of the certification. The I=B=R rating is issued by the Hydronics Institute Division of GAMA and provide a recognized standard for proper comparison of hydronic appliances.